Show Me Billiards
Elkadart Tornado Dart
Harness the mighty winds of the furious storm when you bring the Elkadart Tornado Soft Tip Darts, designed for use with either electronic dart boards or most sisal dart boards. These darts are packed with features starting with the barrel, fashioned from 90% Tungsten and 10% Nickel. Tungsten is a very dense metal, able to create slimmer darts with the same weight as lighter metals; this allows for tighter shot groupings without sacrificing control, increasing your scores. Tungsten is a sign of quality and durability as well because of its density. A higher tungsten content will produce a slimmer dart profile than one with less and 90% is among the highest you’ll find in dart set. More tungsten in the dart increases the price as tungsten is a rare metal and its density takes more effort to machine. The increased price gives a higher quality barrel and can improve performance, increasing scores. Each barrel is precision machined for maximum velocity with an aerodynamic design. Featuring recessed rings, this barrel allows your grip to remain precise throw after throw. The Tornado Darts feature tough, lightweight aluminum shafts. These shafts feature locking holes that allow a more secure fit to your barrel; you won’t find yourself retightening these shafts after a shot or two. Finally, each dart is finished off with whirling tornado graphics adorning each flight, for a blustering look on each dart. Each set includes three flights, three shafts, and three 2BA Tufflex II Tips.
- 90% Tungsten Barrels have a slim profile, allowing for tighter grouping of shots which increase scoring.
- Smooth Aerodynamic barrels feature rings to provide an excellent and consistent grip throw after throw.
- Aluminum Shafts feature locking holes, the most secure way to fasten shafts to barrels and improve stability.
- Custom 100 micron flights feature the striking image of the furious tornado, an intimidating sight! The extra thick flights will stand up to harsh throws as well.
- Includes three 100 micron flights, three aluminum shafts, three 2BA Tufflex II tips, and a slim dart case.
|Barrel Min Diameter:
|Barrel Max Diameter:
Caution! Choking Hazard: This product includes small objects not suitable for children under 3 years old.
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals such as Lead which is known to the state of California to cause Cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm. For more information, please go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions about this warning? Check out our Prop 65 info page.